Lab Manager （上海浦东）
The Lab Manager will be responsible for the test development of new products from inception through transfer to manufacturing. He will own the software and hardware test development solutions for the Final packaged part testing.
The manager will need to work closely with the design & process team to implement test modes, test methodology for fault coverage optimization and delivery of robust test solutions to manufacturing. The engineer will be an integral part of the first silicon debug and characterization team as well as test support for the qualification of new products prior to releasing them to production. He leads the documentation and the optimization of the test tools for transfer to manufacturing.
Experience with, SPEA, Solidus Test System, Chroma CX or Teradyne J750 test systems
Hands-on test experience with automated wafer sort and final test equipment.
Expert in C++ programming or equivalent
Component level circuit skills with test hardware development experience
Experience related to testing of MEMS devices and analog mixed signal IC
- Yield/ data analysis & solid database development experience (MSQL, JMP, Labview, etc.) with strong problem solving and statistical analysis skills
- Proficient in the use of bench analysis equipment such as function generator, digital oscilloscope, curve tracer and network analyzer.
- Experience of lab management; experience of test equipment maintenance and calibration.
- BS/MS in engineering or Computer Science with at least 5 years MEMS test working experience.
- Should have at least 10 years semiconductor industry experience on test software and hardware development